Hitting reset on your skin can be as simple as a 30-minute microneedling treatment. SkinPen creates micro-channels (microscopic holes) at a rate of 1600 per second.
Microneedling treatment is becoming increasingly popular, and it’s not difficult to see why. It offers a wide range of benefits with minimal discomfort, offering a great way to transform the skin. With microneedling, micro-injuries are created in the skin, helping to trigger its natural healing process. This helps to boost the production of collagen and elastin, improving skin texture, tone and firmness. The process also improves fine lines and wrinkles, age spots and acne scarring. It can be done on virtually any part of the body, making it a convenient choice for many people looking to maintain or improve their appearance without surgery. Best of all, there are no significant risks associated with microneedling treatment; it is safe for all skin tones and types and requires very little downtime. Microneedling could be just what you need for smoother, healthier-looking skin!
Why Choose SkinPen for microneedling?
- SkinPen rejuvenates from the inside out for younger looking skin.
- SkinPen is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device.
- SkinPen is proven safe and effective, delivering results that last up to six months.
- SkinPen is a quick-and-easy treatment with little to no downtime.
- SkinPen is proven to improve the appearance of acne scars and wrinkles on the neck.
£175 per treatment
Course of 6: £900